KEY Program (King's Enhanced Year)
September 6, 2018 - April 30, 2019
Cost: $25,000 (Includes tuition, bus pass, activity fees, UHIP, and International Bridging program. (Cost does not include residence). *Please note that the Bridging program begins on August 30th, 2018 and has mandatory attendance--If living in King's residence, you may move into residence on August 27th, 2018 to be prepared for the Bridging Program to begin.
Registration and Payment Deadline: July 1, 2018
In partnership with Western English Language Center, the KEY Program is an eight-month program designed for students who are close to meeting the language proficiency requirements for direct entry to King's University College. By joining the KEY Program, students will strengthen their English, develop fluency and gain confidence while studying in two university-level degree credits to gain a head start on the completion of their degree at King's.
- Must be academically eligible
- One of the following test results must be met
- IELTS - Minimum Overall Score and Writing section must be 5.5, all other sections minimum 5.0.
- TOEFL - Minimum Overall Score of 62, Reading and Listening not below 12, Speaking and Writing not below 16.
- CAEL - Minimum 50 in all sections
- PTE Academic - Minimum Overall Score of 46, with no section less than 46.
- BC Maple Leaf - English 12 grade with less than 60% final grade.